Vanerum and Steelcase become partners
26/10/2023 – Vanerum is a leading manufacturer and provider of school furniture and visual communication products (VCP) in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany and Northern Europe. The acquisition of Danish Nordisk Group assets accelerates Vanerum’s growth in Scandinavia and expands its offering to include high-quality boards and display cases for schools and…Read more
How to start the New School Term with a Bang?
19/10/2023 – 10 Ways to Optimize Your Classroom The playground filling up again with screaming children? Congested streets around the school around 8 a.m.? Groups of youngsters that you see trudging agonizingly slowly to class after the bell rings? Yes, the new school year has begun! Are you also curious about how…Read more
Enhancing Learning through Technology
02/10/2023 – The Robert Bosch School in Stuttgart is a leading vocational institution, attracting nearly 900 students and is supported by a dedicated team of approximately 45 colleagues. Over the years, the school has embraced technological advancements to enhance the learning experience. In the early 2000s, projectors were introduced, followed by the…Read more
01/06/2023 – An Innovative Digital Platform for Differentiated Learning in the Classroom. Carine, a Belgian teacher, has been teaching for many years and advocates for using technology in the classroom. In a recent interview with i3-Technologies’ Community Manager, Anneke Verbeeck, Carine shared her experience with i3LEARNHUB, a software program she believes to be one of…Read more
Cross-Continent Collaboration with Zeeman
– ZEEMAN, a well-known name in the Netherlands, is a European retailer with approximately 1300 stores in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, France, and Spain. Zeeman’s head office and logistics are in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands. Virtual meetings and digital collaboration are essential with about 10,000 colleagues across different…Read more
Flemish Interactive Displays Ready to Jump to the Top of the World – De Tijd
21/10/2022 – It started in 1968 as a Belgian distributor of German blackboards, Vanerum gradually invested in producing its own school furniture. When Gert Van Erum, son of founder Robert Van Erum, opted for a digital course for the future and i3-Technologies was born. From blackboards to projectors to interactive displays Some…Read more
Helping companies grow into digital workplaces with Proximus Belgium.
07/09/2022 – Partnering with a leading telecom provider. i3-Technologies and Proximus, the leading Belgian provider of telephony, internet, television, and network-based ICT services, recently teamed up to help companies grow into digital workplaces. Next to its consumer product offering (internet & telephony), Proximus also has a B2B portfolio that is now expanding…Read more
Collaborate with students.
24/08/2022 – With #i3LEARNHUB, you can combine face-to-face and distance learning with just one online tool. Involve all your students in the classroom at the same time while they are physically present in the classroom or following the lesson remotely. With connections to Google Classroom, Microsoft for Education, Dropbox, and more, you…Read more
– Bring photos from your holiday destination or class field trips to life with i3LENS in #i3LEARNHUB! Easily embed pictures in your lesson activities and bring them to life! Images captured with i3LENS are automatically uploaded to your i3LEARNHUB personal gallery and ready for use in your lessons. Try it for…Read more
Hype or here to stay?
23/08/2022 – Meeting equity: temporary hype or here to stay? The new blog from WINMAG Pro discusses how to strengthen your organization by making meetings more inclusive. Read the full article here [Article in Dutch]: https://hubs.ly/Q01kyVPp0 #meetingequity #collaborationRead more
It just takes one touch.
– The hallway in school is the perfect place to share all kind of information. 💡 Did you know that our touchscreens have a digital signage function so you can easily share announcements, upcoming events, emergency messages, … The most efficient way to spread useful information! Check out our range of…Read more
Furniture as a Service
– 👀 Have you already heard about our Vanerum ‘Furniture As A Service’ solution? This concept offers you the opportunity to completely renew your school environment in one go, completely within your budget. #FAAS Want to find out more about this offer? Right here. #Vanerum #i3Solutions #i3GroupRead more
VANERUM ~ Nordisk Group DK
– Vanerum completes the acquisition of certain assets of Nordisk Group (DK) on Friday, July 1st 2022. Vanerum is a leading manufacturer and provider of school furniture and visual communication products (VCP) with activities in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany and northern Europe. This transaction accelerates Vanerum’s growth in Scandinavia and…Read more
11/05/2022 – We had a great first day at #ISE2022 in Barcelona – and are ready for day 2! 🤩 Stop by our booth #2G500 to be the first to see our new product lineup. 💡 You want to learn more about our new product lineup? Live Event on May 19th 👉 https://blog.i3-technologies.com/en/new-product-lineup-live-event-registrationRead more
Learning in style.
29/03/2022 – KOGEKA – Geel, Belgium. When you walk into ‘Sint-Jozefsinstituut KOGEKA’ in Geel, you can’t overlook the modern and vibrant look of the school. The fresh colors of the furniture in combination with a minimalistic design dominate the entire school interior. Besides their feeling for design, teachers at KOGEKA also value ergonomics.…Read more