i3-Technologies @ US (Texas) – Inside Sales Specialist
Boost your career at a fast-growing global technology company.
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of hardware and software products available in more than 90 countries. Our business is boosting and we are on a journey towards repetitive double-digit growth in the coming years. As we scale, you will have an opportunity to build processes, suggest improvements and take on new challenges to grow professionally. Check us out at i3-technologies.com !
As a self-driven sales focused person with excellent relationship-building capabilities, you will be responsible for assisting the US sales team to expand the presence of i3-Technologies through active engagement of channel partners.
You will support the team by interfacing with i3 Headquarters and the local US Sales team on items such as order status, entry, shipping etc. You will also proactively support with generating demand amongst the established i3 Channel partners via sales programs, SPIFFs, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partners through supporting the sales team on account development, communication and support of sales and lead generation initiatives
- Support order entry, processing and tracking and provide updates to our channel partners and sales team.
- Working with our sales team to continually review, update, and grow the sales pipeline—reviewing weekly with the Sales Director
- Collaborate with internal departments (marketing, business development, product management, etc.) to maximise lead generation, customer satisfaction, and competitive advantages
- Create and manage channel sales programs for our partners
- Assist the sales team to meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales quotas
- Preparing and submitting weekly sales or inventory reports to Sales Director
- Degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience of inside sales success within a technology business preferably working with a VAR in the technology space.
- Excellent written, communication, presenting, and relationship-building skills
- Experience using SAP by Design and Hubspot is a plus point
- Strong time-management, planning, reporting and cold-calling skills
- A valid passport
- Experience working with interactive/collaboration products
- This is a home-based (Texas area), position with the potential for some travel (which may include some international travel).
At i3-Technologies salary packages are flexible! Our ‘cafeteria plan’ offers you an appealing and customized salary package tailored to your personal needs and life stage.
Do you have any further questions or do you want to be part of our squad? Great!
Get in touch with our HR 👉 email@example.com or fill in the form below. 👇