i3-Technologies @ US (Home-Based) – Channel Manager
Boost your career at a fast-growing global technology company.
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture.
The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of hardware and software products available in more than 90 countries. Our business is boosting and we are on a journey towards repetitive double-digit growth in the coming years. As we scale, you will have an opportunity to build processes, suggest improvements and take on new challenges to grow professionally. Check us out at i3-technologies.com !
As a self-driven salesperson with excellent relationship-building capabilities, you will be responsible for expanding the presence of i3-Technologies through active engagement of channel partners and end-users in your assigned territory.
As Channel Manager, you will develop a channel strategy and go-to-market plan to maximise our brand presence, product promotion and product sales through effective channel recruitment, enablement, joint planning and performance management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partners through proactive account development, communication and support of sales and lead generation initiatives
- Create a business plan for the territory that clearly states how to achieve/over-achieve the quarterly/annual targets, focusing on Gold and Platinum value-added resellers (VARs)
- Develop a joint go-to-market plans with Platinum VARs, and leading weekly/bi-weekly discussions and quarterly business reviews
- Support channel partners and end-users at conferences, webinars, product demonstrations, and other events as needed
- Report regularly on the progress on the execution of the territory business plan—including sales and production forecast, and competitive updates
- Continually review, update, and grow the sales pipeline—reviewing weekly with the regional manager
- Collaborate with internal departments (marketing, business development, product management, etc.) to maximise lead generation, customer satisfaction, and competitive advantages
- Perform other duties as required
- Degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience of sales success within a technology business preferably working with a VAR in the technology space.
- Excellent written, communication, presenting, and relationship-building skills
- Proven history of developing strong relationships with director/MD/CxO level contacts
- Strong time-management, planning, reporting and cold-calling skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Experience working with interactive/collaboration products
- Experience developing formal partnership/alliances with publishers and software vendors
- This is a home-based, position with >60% of travel (which may include some international travel)
At i3-Technologies salary packages are flexible! Our ‘cafeteria plan’ offers you an appealing and customized salary package tailored to your personal needs and life stage.
Do you have any further questions or do you want to be part of our squad? Great!
Get in touch with our HR 👉 email@example.com or fill in the form below. 👇