i3-Technologies – US & Canada Channel Manager
Looking for a thrilling job in a fast-growing high-tech environment?
Goal of our US & Canada Channel Manager
Reporting to the Director of Sales for US & Canada, and working as part of the US & Canada Sales team, you will manage the strategic and tactical relationship with resellers including AV, IT and System Integrator partners at all levels through to C-Level executives across the US & Canada territory. Subsequently utilising these relationships to create an environment to allow budgeted sales achievement whilst increasing breadth of customers across the territory. This will be via initial creation & execution of an annual strategic plan designed to build the i3-Technologies relationships with each organisation providing a foundation stone with each identified partner from which to build a mutually beneficial revenue stream. A key component of this role is to understand each of the identified partner’s business models, how they will be addressing relevant offerings in the Education and Enterprise Collaboration spaces and how they take those solutions to different markets as well as how i3-Technologies can engage in current and future technology opportunities handled by this sector.
- Identify partner organisational structures, key stakeholders and influencers to build specific value propositions for each key role or individual.
- Identification of challenges within the partner community that could negatively affect i3-Technologies commercial standing within the territory or community.
- Build and execute strategic and tactical plans including relevant KPI’s to provide both businesses agreed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets to work towards.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the resellers positioning i3 as the Collaboration Technology offering of choice.
- Actively monitor and drive pipeline and revenue within each partner with the aim of increasing forecastable i3 revenue, profitability, and market share within the US & Canada.
- Work with the assigned marketing manager to produce the best market awareness and ROI available from marketing and incentive funding allocated to each partner where appropriate and available.
- Accurately produce weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts of i3 business expectation across each partner and the territory as a whole.
- Work to increase the frequency of i3 sales out reporting to a weekly level.
- This role will require approximately 50-60% travel, primarily with in the United States. Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license and passport.
Important things – TOP 3
- 2-5 years Channel sales experience.
- Ability to network well and grow the contact footprint within the select partners.
- Must be able to work on Business Development tasks in conjunction with a traditional Sales approach.
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have channel sales experience working with reseller organisations who sell into the AV and IT Industries in North America.
- You will have strong relationship building experience as well as proven experience of driving revenues through partners through to the end user.
- You will be able to create value propositions with your partner base and account plan with both technical and business decision makers.
- Work on strategically uncovering information to progress into sales and barriers to sale.
- Someone who is comfortable working with long sales cycles and on large value opportunities; both from a project by project and partner development basis.
- Ability to work in a team to ensure the relevant internal and external stakeholders are included in the sales process when and where appropriate.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken are essential. Spanish is an asset.
i3-Technologies is part of the i3-Group of companies — a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Diest, Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration, with a portfolio of products available in nearly ninety countries.
Working with our partners situated throughout the world, we ensure customers can leverage their existing technology by building a solution that works in the way their teams want to work. Our innovative solutions bridge the digital and analogue worlds, offering customers peace of mind when investing in it’s robust and easy-to-use technology that everyone loves.
Are you “the one”?
If you want to become part of our top team and if you believe you can succeed as our new US & Canada Channel Manager, then click here or fill out the form below to apply for this exciting position!