i3-Technologies @ Northern UK – Area Manager
Boost your career at a fast-growing global technology company.
i3-Technologies is the leading manufacturer of interactive presentation technologies with a focus on schools, education and collaboration. The United Kingdom & Ireland region is managed locally by the Regional Manager with support from our Head Quarters in Diest Belgium. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Area Manager for Northern UK.
Your tasks include:
- Development of a sales strategy to identify and deliver consistent revenue and growth with your customers
- Identifying and recruiting new resellers & Systems Integrators
- Developing of existing resellers
- Demonstrating to educational & corporate end customers
- Business planning with resellers, including the introduction of trackable marketing and sales activities
- Lead generation activities
- Support local & international events
- Product training & onboarding
- Pricing and price responsibility within the specified framework
- Monthly reporting (inc. forecasts, monthly pipeline and KPI reviews)
What you should bring with you:
- Experience with AV and/or interactive technology products
- A technical understanding
- High degree of personal responsibility and “hands-on mentality”
- Defined approach towards strategic development and implementation of solutions
- Experience of working with distribution partners
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Self-initiated, innovative and success-oriented way of working
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Full UK driving license
What we can offer you in return:
A fast paced, challenging and interesting position at an internationally renowned manufacturer of presentation technology with a great deal of creative freedom. A great opportunity for further personal development, the support of a an international team and attractive industry and performance-related remuneration.
You will work according to your own schedule, both at your customers’ premises and or from your home office. Your equipment includes a company vehicle, full demo kit and the appropriate means of communication for you to work.
Can you imagine being part of our team with fun and commitment? Then send us your application documents 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or fill in the form below.