i3-Technologies @ USA (home-based) – Product Support Engineer
Boost your career at a fast-growing global technology company.
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture.
The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of hardware and software products available in more than 90 countries. Our business is boosting and we are on a journey towards repetitive double-digit growth in the coming years. As we scale, you will have an opportunity to build processes, suggest improvements and take on new challenges to grow professionally.
As a Product Support Engineer you are the first point of contact for our customers in your region. You provide technical support and provide the most practical solution based on their questions about our multimedia products.
In order to provide the right technical support, it is important that you are well informed about ongoing projects within your team and that your knowledge of the i3 product scope remains up-to-date.
You handle customer support tickets and take care of the administrative processing. You also contribute to the knowledge base.
You will be assisted in this by an international team where each member has full knowledge of how to handle a ticket from different regions.
You can find our i3 portfolio right 👉 i3-Technologies.
- Provide the support your customer is requesting, within following default company procedures.
- Manage support tickets and repair tasks from the start until closing.
- You are a technical expert with good general ICT knowledge (OS, Office apps, Mobile devices, WiFi connections, …).
- You like to test and analyze new products and software.
- You are aware of the current components that can be found in electronic equipment.
- Once familiar with the products, you can easily determine the cause of a defect, using the necessary documentation.
- You are familiar with a ticketing system.
- Problem analysis is your thing and you like to research new products and software.
- A technically trained education or similar experience is a plus.
- You can speak English fluently.
- In the first place you have a technical mindset, but you also have some commercial feeling.
- You can convert technical information into human language and do this in a customer-friendly, professional manner.
- You realize that administrative work must be done accurately.
- You like to work in a team but you can show enough responsibility yourself to be let go.
- You prefer to work in a no-nonsense environment and you are not afraid to lend a hand where necessary.
- This is a home-based position, region Texas, which may include some international travel.
At i3-Technologies salary packages are flexible! Our ‘cafeteria plan’ offers you an appealing and customized salary package tailored to your personal needs and life stage.
Do you have any further questions or do you want to be part of our squad? Great!
Get in touch with our HR 👉 email@example.com or fill in the form below. 👇