i3-Technologies – Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM), you are a product marketing expert and excellent communicator who knows how to achieve revenue and market share targets through the successful implementation of go-to-market (GTM) plans, market research, demand forecasting, inventory management, marketing initiatives, channel programs and sales incentives.
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Planning & Positioning
- Own the GTM planning process—including development of positioning and messaging that resonates with audiences and drives customer engagement and acquisition
- Conduct market and competitive analysis and review research on customer trends and share with internal stakeholders
- Create content that present product benefits in a consistent and compelling way across all mediums (e.g. value proposition, press releases, customer pitch deck, blog posts, FAQs, screenshots, videos and more)
- Work closely with local, in-country, stakeholders to develop plans for events, launches and other opportunities to profile products from i3-Technologies
- Develop whitepapers, customer profiles and case studies showcasing the benefits of effectively using product from i3
Customer & Partner Engagement
- Assume role of product expert on existing and new product features to internal sales, end-users, channel partners and alliance partners
- Create a plethora of engaging sales and training videos for both end-users and channel partners
- Engage with, and present to, end-users, channel partners and alliance partners in showrooms and industry events and compile feedback from the market
- Formalise Early Adopter Program to confirm key features, identify best practices and maximize customer delight
- Work with global business development to increase engagement with strategic alliance partners and industry influencers
Sales Performance & Development
- Measure post-launch impact (+90 days) to confirm the awareness, perception and consideration of newly launched products in local markets
- Develop and report on customer preferences and insight metrics
- Analyse the sales performance for specific product models/SKUs and present initiatives to accelerate sales or expand the addressable market
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to drive product improvements and represent key customer and internal priorities
You will measure successful execution with several key deliverables, including the annual marketing execution plan, channel plans, launch plans, internal and partner readiness plan, product content and programs, local customer evidence, and competitive positioning and response insights.
- Relevant undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in product marketing, product management or comparable experience
- Experience in business planning, go-to-market planning and market/competitive analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute them until completion
- A passion for technology and the ability to translate technology into compelling user benefits
- Proven ability to influence and drive results with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communicator/presenter and comfortable in front of the camera and large audiences
- Enjoy working within a dynamic, scale-up environment and competing against established competitors/incumbents
- Work out of our global headquarters in Diest, Belgium
- Valid passport with ability to travel to international markets (<25%)
- Fluent in English and Dutch/Flemish
- Experience working within the technology (e.g. software, IT or audio visual) or telecommunications industry preferred
- Working knowledge of UC platforms such as Skype for Business, Cisco Spark, Web RTC and others.
- Experienced working with project management methodologies and/or tools
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, and a fun place to work.
This is an office-based role (from Diest, Belgium) with occasional travel up to 25% as required to international markets. You will be an active member of the i3 team, which communicates and collaborates daily using the latest conferencing technologies—including our very own collaboration software and hardware!
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.