i3-Technologies – Junior Software Developer
i3-Technologies is currently looking for a young graduate, or someone with a first professional experience in software development, to enforce our development team based in our headquarters in Belgium (Diest).
- As part of a compact development team you will be responsible for the future success of our software products.
- In a first stage your main responsibility will be to do root cause analysis and bugfixing on our existing software products and deliver 2nd line support.
- You will also be an important asset in our quality assurance process and will write test scenarios and do hands-on testing.
- As you build up your technical and functional knowledge, you will be given more technical development tasks in one or more programming languages.
- You interact with the hardware team in order to assure compatibility between software and hardware.
- You will be offered the opportunity to be involved in developing proof of concepts and test new technologies.
- You have professional experience in a software development or QA context.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT / Programming is a plus or strong interest in programming.
- You are a good communicator (fluent in Dutch and English) and are able to communicate with co-workers, suppliers and end-users from all over the world
- Experience with Github or Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA (Confluence stack) and Microsoft Teams.
- You have a “can-do” mentality and are eager to learn.
- You are pro-active and take end-responsibility over multiple tasks in parallel.
- You are always looking to improve quality and increase efficiency.
- You are a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You consider your job to be fun and are able to develop a ‘fun factor’ within the environment provided by i3-Technologies.
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.
What we offer
- A challenging job in an international environment far away from the traffic jams.
- You work in an agile team of highly skilled experts.
- We offer the opportunity to increase your experience, work with the latest technologies and you will take part in innovation trajectories and proof of concepts.
- A solid salary package with many incentives.
- An interesting context to develop your skills as a developer.