i3-Technologies – Business Development Manager, Corporate
Are you a self-driven and results-oriented business development professional with a keen ability to articulate business value and excite an audience? Do you have a passion for understanding business objectives, creating mutual value and driving revenue growth?
If so, prepare to join i3-Technologies, an innovative and fast-growing scale-up that’s expanding globally!
Sales Cycle Support & Enablement
• Support sales team to close the sales pipeline and achieve the sales targets
• Work with sales team to define territory plans, account plans and joint plans with alliance partners
• Development and delivery of training for internal employees [Internal]
• Development and delivery of training for channel and alliance partners [external]
• Define and create training content (incl. channel accreditation program, i3ACADEMY LMS).
New Way of Working & Collaborating Evangelism
• Advocate the benefits of i3 solution to optimise collaboration in various forums (events, user groups, webinars, social media, etc.)
• Engagement of technology influencers (consultants, architects, media, bloggers, etc.)
• Develop and management of an i3 Technical Community
Development of Strategic Alliances
• Drive revenue and sales cycle engagements through the formation of strategic alliances (vendors, influencers and global systems integrators)
• Lead the finalising of legal agreements and manage the daily governance of alliances
• Identify opportunities that boost innovation (e.g. Universities and startup incubatorrs).
Identify & create incremental revenue streams
• Present the value and benefits of using i3 products to prospects and customers.
• Develop business cases to maximise monetisation of i3 products and services (incl. software, LMS and training.
• Determine tactics to increase user adoption and expand footprint within existing customer accounts
• Collaborate with internal departments on initiatives that maximise sales and end-user adoption
• Minimum university degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in pre-sales role supporting the sales cycle
• Solid understanding of network environments (incl. Microsoft & Cisco) to enable unified communications and collaboration
• Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills and with an aptitude to excite an audience
• Proven ability to develop business plans and business cases focused on value and return-on-investment (ROI).
• Enjoy working within a dynamic, scale-up environment and competing against established competitors
• Valid passport with ability to travel throughout the UK and to international markets
• Fluent in English with at least 1 additional European language
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, and a fun place to work.
This is home-based role with travel (up to 50%) as required throughout the UK or abroad. You will be an active member of the i3 team, which communicates and collaborates daily using the latest conferencing technologies—including our very own collaboration software and hardware!
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.
The i3-Technologies portfolio of products is available in nearly ninety countries and supplied through a network of value-added channel partners that provide best-in-class service delivery and support.