i3-Technologies – Digital Marketing Executive with Native English
You are a Digital Marketing person who loves stories and how they resonate with customers. You are passionate about online branding and customer experience.
You will have had a minimum 3 years of experience, ideally in a technology start-up (or small business), with a proven track record in digital marketing using leading marketing tools to support growth objectives.
- Strategic content creation and promotion: managing the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers and emails, and increase content reach by earned & promoted tactics
- Run e-mail marketing campaigns, incl. newsletters and drip email marketing campaigns
- Social Media Management. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media. Day to day management of the performance of key acquisition channels including LinkedIn, paid search (PPC) and social media, incl. social listening.
- SEA: set up, analyse & adjust advertising campaigns to increase company and brand awareness. Also set-up remarketing campaigns.
- SEO, including SEO-copywriting & link-building
- Run lead generation campaigns
- Driving website performance: continuously improve the website (visitors, leads, product pages, conversion points) through SEO and content optimization.
- Analyse & optimise campaigns continuously
- ROI reporting
- Contribute to online relationship building with our stakeholders, being our channel partners, alliance partners, press and consumers
- Remotely collaborate with the sales team on joint digital marketing campaigns with our partners
- Positive personality
- Disciplined and well-organised to work remotely and independently and comfortable doing frequent webconferencing calls
- Team player
- Native exemplary English
- Excellent web writing skills
- Content coordination skills
- E-Mail marketing experience
- Experience in managing social media
- Working understanding of SEO and PPC, SEMrush
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and marketing automation platform (e.g. HubSpot)
- Visual reporting skills
Nice to have:
- You speak a foreign language, eg. Spanish or French
- Experience in channel marketing
- Background in audio visual sector
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, and lots of work fun.
Within i3- Technologies we are proud of our young & innovative brand. You will work with a team of inspiring, creative colleagues. The global headquarters is based in the charming town of Diest, Belgium. We work with our remote colleagues very closely on a daily basis via videoconferencing on our very own interactive touchscreens: so we are the perfect test case of our own products: products that make collaboration between people easier, no matter where they are located.
Depending on where you live (Belgium or abroad), you will either work in our office in Diest or remotely from your home office. Our office is next to Diest trainstation, a 25 minute ride from Leuven or a 50 minute ride from Brussels. You will be an active team member, as we talk and collaborate via web conferencing on a daily basis.
- Access to high-speed internet
- Valid passport with occasional travel both within the UK and abroad.
i3-Technologies is part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.
The i3 portfolio of products are available in nearly ninety countries and supplied through a network of value-added channel partners and provide best-in-class service delivery and support