i3-Technologies @ Diest – Hybrid Analyst / Project Manager
Are you the analytical mastermind that combines strong business knowledge with project management responsibilities?
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of hardware and software products available in more than 90 countries.
Our business is boosting and we are on a journey towards repetitive double-digit growth in the coming years. Check us out at i3-technologies.com!
To support us in our mission we are expanding our Product Development Team with highly skilled and professional colleagues that can make the difference and contribute significantly to building beautiful products that will further boost our sales across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a hybrid profile that combines expert analysis skills with agile project management:
- You are a hybrid profile that combines functional analysis with agile project management.
- You are involved in projects from the ideation phase up until the final delivery.
- You build up deep business domain knowledge and have the ‘business acumen’ to optimize business processes and lead requirements workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- You identify with the key personas and their work process and are able to propose solutions for their challenges.
- You translate the functional analysis into crisp user stories and assist in sprint grooming and sprint planning sessions and explain all details to the development team.
- You participate in user acceptance testing.
- You keep an eye on the competitive landscape and assist in defining the key priorities of the product roadmaps.
- You are the subject matter expert and go-to person for product and feature related questions.
- You streamline the requirements gathering and documentation processes.
- You take part in R&D tracks where you contribute through your profound domain knowledge, Master/Bachelor degree but most relevant is hands-on working experience in a similar position.
- Master/Bachelor degree, but most relevant is hands-on working experience in a similar position.
- Result-driven and hands-on person; able to act on both strategic and operational level.
- You are familiar with agile analysis and agile development (Scrum/Kanban) and supporting tools (Atlassian stack, MS Teams).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-growing environment.
- You have the passion and drive to take the lead in designing the most awesome products that lead to customer delight.
- Belgian resident, committed to long-term engagement.
At i3-Technologies salary packages are flexible! Our ‘cafeteria plan’ offers you an appealing and customized salary package tailored to your personal needs and life stage.
The base package includes:
- Competitive salary package.
- Group insurance.
- Smartphone allowance + SIM card.
- Internet connection.
- Welcome package containing a laptop, noise cancelling headphone, backpack.
- Inspiring working environment.
- Healthy (and also very tasty!) Foodmaker lunch corner.
- The very best colleagues. 😎
- Net allowances.
- Cash-for-car / Car-for-cash.
- (E-)Bike Leasing.
- Public transportation cards.
Do you have any further questions or do you want to be part of our squad? Great!
Get in touch with our HR 👉 email@example.com or fill in the form below. 👇