i3-Technologies @ US (Home-Based) – Presales Engineer
Boost your career at a fast-growing global technology company.
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture.
The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of hardware and software products available in more than 90 countries. Our business is boosting and we are on a journey towards repetitive double-digit growth in the coming years. As we scale, you will have an opportunity to build processes, suggest improvements and take on new challenges to grow professionally. Check us out at i3-technologies.com !
As a presales engineer (US & Canada) you will be an expert in the entire i3 software and hardware portfolio. You will help our sales team to effectively present and position our portfolio to achieve customer buy-in (delivering technical presentations and roadmaps, advising customers on their deployments, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for success).
The ultimate goal hitting & overachieving sales targets set out by the Regional Manager and additional objectives defined in the regional business plan.
- Contribute to the achievement/over-achievement of the regional sales and other performance objectives and targets
- Working with marketing to create benefits-focused sales, marketing and technical resources (presentations, videos, how-to guides, etc.)
- Reviewing and responding to tender/project RFPs and RFQs and local product certifications
- Create and deliver channel and end-user training materials (onsite and online)
- Support key sales opportunities with product demonstrations and consultation
- Representing the i3 brand at tradeshows, conferences, webinars, and other events
- Creating recommended solution configurations for various use cases
- Identify how to increase end-user adoption and upselling opportunities
- Collaborating with internal departments (e.g. services, product management) to best support business development initiatives
- Highlighting market trends and competitive analyses to ensure i3-technologies maintains its competitive edge
- Validating and testing products with alliance partners to maximize co-marketing and/or co-selling
- Travelling throughout the region(s)
- Other duties as required
- B.S. Degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of presales/sales experience within one or more of the following industries à IT, AV, Telco, or SaaS
- At least 2 years of experience in collaboration technologies and its relation to interoperability Microsoft 365, Google, and Apple.
- Have strong working knowledge of wireless protocols (802.11(x), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), and common methods on configuration for enabling screen casting effectively and securely
- Experience with remote device management, and other remote management tools (Intune, GoGardian, System center etc…)
- Excellent written, communication, presenting, and relationship-building skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Experience working with interactive/collaboration products
- Experience developing and delivering training and/or courses
- Microsoft, Cisco, Apple or other network certification
- This is a home-based, position with >60% of travel (which may include some international travel).
At i3-Technologies salary packages are flexible! Our ‘cafeteria plan’ offers you an appealing and customized salary package tailored to your personal needs and life stage.
Do you have any further questions or do you want to be part of our squad? Great!
Get in touch with our HR 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. 👇