i3-Technologies @ Diest – Software Developer
Are you the multi-skilled software developer (focus on Android) eager to play a principal in the execution of our product roadmap?
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of hardware and software products available in more than 90 countries. Our business is boosting and we are on a journey towards repetitive double-digit growth in the coming years. As we scale, you will have an opportunity to build processes, suggest improvements and take on new challenges to grow professionally. Check us out at i3-technologies.com !
To support us in our mission we are expanding our Product Development Team with highly skilled and professional colleagues that can make the difference and contribute significantly to building beautiful products that will further boost our sales across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a passionate senior developer focused on Android Development who takes pride in building reliable and scalable applications used by thousands of people across the globe.
As member of a team of highly-skilled developers you will be responsible for the future success of our software products.
- Your main responsibility will be translating functional specifications into application designs and ultimately into working code.
- You work in a hybrid multi-disciplinary team of techies spread across the globe.
- You will be able to participate in the full development lifecycle from ideation over solution design up to the delivery of a working product.
- You will work closely together with the business analyst and scrum master to turn functional requirements into crisp user stories and a realistic and reliable development planning.
- You collaborate with the hardware/firmware specialists to assure compatibility between software and hardware.
- You have expert knowledge of common development practices & tools such as git, debugging, unit testing, code reviewing, test-driven development, semantic versioning, dependency management.
- Experienced in writing robust and maintenance-friendly code by making use of best-practice development approaches and design patterns.
- You take part in innovation tracks and conduct proof of concepts to test new technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing (native) Android applications and/or (PHP) web applications.
- Solid, hands-on development experience of Android SDK and Kotlin.
- You are a good communicator (fluent in Dutch and English) and are able to communicate with co-workers, suppliers and end-users from all over the world.
- You are pro-active and take end-responsibility over multiple deliverables throughout the entire development process; requirements analysis, solution design, coding, test plans, deployment, …..
- You have experience in Lean/Agile product development.
- You have a solid knowledge of (Android) UI design and strive for the ultimate user experience.
- You follow the latest trends and technical evolutions in the world of (mobile) development.
- Experience with OpenGL and/or Unity is a plus.
- Experience with Github.
- Experience with JIRA (Confluence stack) and Microsoft TeamsRelevant professional bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Programming.
- Fluent level of English.
- Desire and passion to continuously improve our software solutions and take them to the next level.
- You are motivated and able to take initiative and have a high sense of responsibility, able and willing to take end-responsibility.
- You are always looking to improve quality and increase efficiency.
- You are a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset.
At i3-Technologies salary packages are flexible! Our ‘cafeteria plan’ offers you an appealing and customized salary package tailored to your personal needs and life stage.
The base package includes:
- Competitive salary package.
- Group insurance.
- Smartphone allowance + SIM card.
- Internet connection.
- Welcome package containing a laptop, noise cancelling headphone, backpack.
- Inspiring working environment.
- Healthy (and also very tasty!) Foodmaker lunch corner.
- The very best colleagues.
- Net allowances.
- Cash-for-car / Car-for-cash.
- (E-)Bike Leasing.
- Public transportation cards.
Do you have any further questions or do you want to be part of our squad? Great!
Get in touch with our HR 👉 email@example.com or fill in the form below. 👇