i3-Technologies @ Diest – Senior Digital Channel Marketer
Do you embrace change and do you love to work for a fast-paced, tech start-up with activities all over the world? Then we might make the perfect fit!
i3-Technologies is a young innovative company with a no-nonsense and open culture. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive solutions for collaboration and hybrid education, with a broad portfolio of products available in more than 90 countries.
We are currently expanding our marketing team with highly skilled and professional colleagues that can make the difference and contribute significantly in strengthening our B2B channel network across the globe.
Therefor we are looking for an experienced Digital Channel Marketer to reinforce our team.
- You assist in the development of our global channel marketing strategy and convert that strategy into a concrete action plan.
- You build a strong relationship with our channel partners and communicate with them directly in order to assure they are able to promote our brand and solutions in their area according to the guidelines set forth in the strategy.
- You digitize the entire partner lifecycle, from on-boarding to enablement, marketing collaboration and make sure they have all the marketing insights and product experience to optimize the sales of our products.
- Work closely with product management and sales teams to define and create go-to-market plans for product launches and assure this message reaches our channel partners.
- You assess the current strategic positioning of our Social Media network and recommend on channel network expansion.
- Lead and inspire regional marketing team members with their local channel campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- You contribute significantly to the growth of our channel network and drive loyalty of our partners.
- You are able to measure, optimize and report on the performance of all channel marketing campaigns/initiatives to assess ROI against target metrics/KPIs (experience with marketing automation software preferred).
- Continually identify innovative and creative new ways to maximize lead generation, brand development, marketing-to-sales conversion and customer loyalty in collaboration with our channel partners.
- Define and implement the ideal partner engagement platform (tooling) and track/stimulate usage and guarantee proper adoption by the channel.
- Define and maintain a channel communication and channel engagement plan.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in a global context.
- Master/Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field with at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Hands-on person; able to act on both strategic and operational level.
- In-depth knowledge of industry or customer segments, development of personas and lead generation programs.
- Excellent knowledge of multi-level marketing principles, practices, tactics and digital tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven track record of building strong relationships and trust.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-growth environment.
- Flexibility with hours will sometimes be required in this role due to working with stakeholders working in other time zones and occasional international travel (up to 25%).
- Desire and passion to aggressively increase the company revenues and brand.
- Experience with campaign management tools (Hubspot).
- Knowledge of (cloud) partner engagement platforms, ability to define and implement the ideal user experience and workflows.
- Publishing content with CMS (content management system) platforms such as Umbraco.
- Social media tools (such as Hootsuite).
- Generating reports and dashboards with analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Power BI).
- Sharing and management tools (e.g. Microsoft Teams and SharePoint).
- Hand-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
What we offer you.
- First of all: a cool, challenging, super fun job!
- You will work in an international environment far away from the traffic jams. Your workspace is based at our HQ in Diest, Belgium.
- A fulltime, open-ended contract with a solid salary package and many incentives.
- You will be part of an agile team of highly skilled experts who also happen to be the best colleagues!
- We offer the opportunity to increase your experience, to work with the latest technologies and to take part in innovation trajectories and proof of concepts.
i3-Technologies is part of the i3-Group of companies—a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Diest, Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for interactive group collaboration, with a portfolio of products available in nearly ninety countries.
Working with our partners situated throughout the world, we ensure customers can leverage their existing technology by building a solution that works in the way their teams want to work. Our innovative solutions bridge the digital and analogue worlds, offering customers peace of mind when investing in its robust and easy-to-use technology that everyone loves.
Are you our ‘the one’?
If you believe you can succeed as our new, global Senior Digital Channel Marketer and if you can’t wait to become part of our top squad, then, hurry up and fill in the form below to apply for this must-have-position.
You can also contact our HR manager or send her your CV and motivation letter. 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.