i3-Technologies – Channel Marketing Manager
Do more of what makes you happy… Better job just ahead!
As our Channel Marketing Manager you will lead the channel marketing strategy for i3-Technologies across all distribution and reseller channels and markets with a particular focus on partner enablement and communications. Develop and execute a marketing strategy that delivers our company values and business targets. This role sits within the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Global Marketing with dotted line reporting to the regional sales leads in North America.
- Develop and deliver a clear North American Channel Marketing strategy to meet channel needs and business objectives
- Own channel marketing for i3, understanding analytics to drive web marketing and optimisation to ensure best customer experience to meet channel revenue
- Manage the global channel marketing budget and MDF funds, embedding a process including proposal management, review, acceptance/rejection and proof of performance
- Liaise with Brand and Product Marketing to ensure alignment of message ensuring consistency across channel assets
- Analyse channel marketing activities and make recommendations for future improvements
- Develop strong relationships with partners and team members in North America in conjunction with the sales team
- Manage and execute a tradeshow and event strategy in conjunction with the global marketing team
Who are we looking for?
An experienced channel marketing manager with recent relevant experience in marketing. Practical in approach and a great team player, you have a proven track record of executing channel campaigns across different geographic territories. Expert in digital marketing with a good understanding of the mobile industry desirable. If currently working for a large organisation, it is essential that you can demonstrate how you will be able to adapt to a small company where processes will develop in line with our growth. You’re hands-on, able to work in a very fast mobile technology environment and hungry to help a young company develop into a great brand. Job will require travel from time to time for trade shows and customer meetings.
- Hands-on experience managing digital strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the various digital marketing tools and technologies
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experienced team leader with a record of leading high performing teams
- Budget management experience
- Confident and clear communication
- Spanish speaking is an asset
i3-Technologies is part of the i3-Group of companies—a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Diest, Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration, with a portfolio of products available in nearly ninety countries.
Working with our partners situated throughout the world, we ensure customers can leverage their existing technology by building a solution that works in the way their teams want to work. Our innovative solutions bridge the digital and analogue worlds, offering customers peace of mind when investing in it’s robust and easy-to-use technology that everyone loves.
Are you our new colleague?
If you want to become part of our bright team and if you believe you can succeed as our new Channel Marketing Manager, then click here or fill out the form below to apply for this exciting position!