i3-Technologies – Android Software Developer
i3-Technologies is currently looking for a passionate Android developer to enforce our development team based in our headquarters in Belgium (Diest).
- As part of a compact team of expert developers you will be responsible for the future success of our software products.
- Your main responsibility will be translating requirements specifications into working code together with local and remote colleagues.
- You will be able to participate in the full development lifecycle from ideation over solution design down to delivery of a working software application.
- You will take part in workshops with end-users out of which you will distill crisp requirements.
- You interact with the hardware team in order to assure compatibility between software and hardware.
- You take part in innovation: you conduct proof of concepts and test new technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing (native) Android applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT / Programming.
- You are a good communicator (fluent in Dutch and English) and are able to communicate with co-workers, suppliers and end-users from all over the world
- You are pro-active and take end-responsibility over multiple deliverables throughout the entire development process; requirements analysis, solution design, coding, test plans, deployment, …
- You have experience in Lean/Agile product development.
- You have a solid knowledge of (Android) UI design and strive for the ultimate user experience.
- You follow the latest trends and technical evolutions in the world of (mobile) development.
- Experience with OpenGL and/or Unity is a plus.
- Experience with Github or Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA (Confluence stack) and Microsoft Teams.
- Desire and passion to continuously improve our software solutions and take them to the next level.
- You are motivated and able to take initiative and have a high sense of responsibility.
- You are always looking to improve quality and increase efficiency.
- You are a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You consider your job to be fun and are able to develop a ‘fun factor’ within the environment provided by i3-Technologies.
What we offer
- A challenging job in an international environment far away from the traffic jams.
- You work in an agile team of highly skilled experts.
- We offer the opportunity to increase your experience, work with the latest technologies and you will take part in innovation trajectories and proof of concepts.
- A solid salary package with many incentives.
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.