i3-Technologies @ Diest – Android Software Developer
i3-Technologies is currently looking for a dedicated Android developer to enforce our development team based in our headquarters in Belgium (Diest).
- As part of a compact team of expert developers you will be responsible for the future success of our software products.
- Your main responsibility will be translating requirements specifications into working code together with local and remote colleagues.
- You will be able to participate in the full development lifecycle from ideation over solution design down to delivery of a working software application.
- You will take part in workshops with end-users out of which you will distill crisp requirements.
- You interact with the hardware team in order to assure compatibility between software and hardware.
- You take part in innovation: you conduct proof of concepts and test new technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience as software developer with at least 2 years of experience in native Android.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT / Programming.
- You are a good communicator (fluent in Dutch and English) and are able to communicate with co-workers, suppliers and end-users from all over the world
- You are pro-active and take end-responsibility over multiple deliverables throughout the entire development process; requirements analysis, solution design, coding, test plans, deployment, …
- You have experience in Lean/Agile product development.
- You have a solid knowledge of (Android) UI design and strive for the ultimate user experience.
- You follow the latest trends and technical evolutions in the world of (mobile) development.
- Experience with OpenGL and/or Unity is a plus.
- Experience with Github or Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA (Confluence stack) and Microsoft Teams.
- Desire and passion to continuously improve our software solutions and take them to the next level.
- You are motivated and able to take initiative and have a high sense of responsibility.
- You are always looking to improve quality and increase efficiency.
- You are a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You consider your job to be fun and are able to develop a ‘fun factor’ within the environment provided by i3-Technologies.
What we offer
- A challenging job in an international environment far away from the traffic jams.
- You work in an agile team of highly skilled experts, based in Diest (Belgium).
- We offer the opportunity to increase your experience and to work with the latest technologies. You will take part in innovation trajectories and proof of concepts.
- A solid salary package with many motivating incentives.
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.
You want to be part of our squad?! Great! Contact us, or fill in the form below. 👇