Will you be our new Finance Manager?
- You will lead and develop the accounting, payroll, treasury and corporate finance functions.
- You will be responsible for reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements. Reporting of financial results and business outlook to board and shareholders.
- In your role as an internal auditor and financial expert you will be part of the Group Finance Team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT and business. You perform audits in our European companies.
- Every internal audit starts with the objectives of the business. You as an internal auditor will identify the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives. You help in building our audit reports which contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
- You are an expert and leader who helps the company minimize its legal risks by advising the company's other officers and board members on any major legal and regulatory issues the company confronts, such as litigation risks, product responsibility, risks related to taxes and employment, etc.
You will assist and learn in the following areas :
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Support the business to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions to maximize our commercial position.
- Draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts/contract amendments including the sale and purchase of equipment and services, cross-border master framework agreements, sub-contracting, distribution and sales channel agreements, agency and advertising agreements, consultancy agreements, confidentiality agreements/NDAs and software licensing.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with five to eight years of accounting and finance or legal experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
· We are looking for a well-educated, enthusiastic and fast learning financially skilled professional
· Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Audit, Legal, Accounting, Finance) for finance and audit professionals or relevant business experience
· 5-8 years of working experience
· Big Four experience is a plus
· Strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity
· Great interest in legal matters
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Good at establishing and maintaining relationships
· Independent, decisive team player
· Fluent in English and Dutch. Ability to speak French or German is a plus
· Willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
What do we offer?
· Your job is a big adventure, every day is different
· You will get a lot of responsibility, trust and independence
· A competetive salary plus an attractive bonus opportunity
· An ambitious team with a 'work hard, play hard' mentality
· International colleagues and career opportunities
Are you the person we are looking for? Do you want to take this challenge? You can apply in either Dutch or English.
0032 491 621 621